Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Laying some groundwork

Hello Friends and Neighbors, and welcome to my blog. Allow me to make a couple of disclaimers:

  • This blog will never replace your cable tv. I will update it on occassion as time and interest allows.
  • Despite the title, this is not primarily an apologetic tool to support the use of wine in the Christian community. I will publish my views and the scriptural evidence that suggest temperate use of celebratory beverage is within the pervue of the individual to choose or refuse. I will try to offer considered responses to questions of sincere inquirers, but I reserve the right to rebuke or delete the posts of Pharisees.
  • Posts will not be of a monolithic nature, but will run the gammut from theological thoughts, to matters relating to my local church, to personal photos, to chatting about tv shows.

That said, let's get started!

No comments: